If you’re having a problem with our mobile games, check out our FAQ if we have any solutions for you.
The game freezes, is unable to load or is crashing on my iOS device (iPhone / iPad), how can I fix it?
Try closing the game completely from the home screen of your device and restart it. To do this:
- Double-click the Home button to get to the Multitasking Bar.
- Tap and hold any of the apps on the Multitasking Bar for a couple of seconds till they start to jiggle.
- Tap the red Minus Sign on the top left of the app icon to close it.
- Press the Home button to stop the jiggle.
- Press Home again to close the Multitasking Bar.
- Tap on the app icon to restart the game.
If this still doesn’t work, you could try resetting your device. To do this:
- Press and hold both the Sleep and Home buttons for about 10 to 15 seconds, you need to ignore the red slider.
- (Please note that it takes a few minutes while your device restarts.)
Game sounds have stopped working, how can I resolve it?
Turn the sound on, off and then on again, or try restarting your device, the sound should be back.
If the FAQ above couldn’t resolve any of your issues
We’re truly sorry about the problem, and we’ll try our best to resolve it!
Just drop us a mail at email@example.com and our friendly support team will be happy to assist. Do remember to fill in more details that can help us diagnose the problem, such as:
- Device you’re using (iPhone 3GS / iPhone 4 / iPad / or any other device)
- OS version (For iOS devices, this information can be obtained from [Settings] > [General] > [About] > Version.)
- The problems you’re facing
- And if possible, any list of actions before the problems occur
This will allow us to understand and respond faster to the enquiries. Thanks again for playing our games!